Tuesday 15 May 2012

Have your cake.. and eat it too!

Now eating healthy is no reason to give up things you love! It's all about moderation!

I made this flourless chocolate cake for my mum for mothers day (she is gluten intolerant) and she is kind enough to share with me! I warmed it in the microwave, and paired it with 50g natural fat free yogurt and 1/2 a cup of frozen mixed berries which I also warmed in the microwave. Mmm so delicious, you could even add some vanilla paste or essence to the yogurt for extra yumminess :)

I keep my calories in check by only having a small piece (recipe serves 12, I make it 24)

That way you can have your cake and eat it too!

The recipe can be found here:
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/27864/flourless+chocolate+cake
(I left out the coffee)

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment