Sunday 13 May 2012

Protein Pancakes take 2

So this morning I decided to give the Blogilates version of a pre-contest protein pancake a go. Although mine didn't turn out as fluffy (I think because I use musashi protein powder) but they were definitely a lot more tasty. I added sugar free maple syrup and some blueberries :)
Recipe was as follows:
1 egg
30g vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup light soy milk
1 tbs psyllium husk

Mix ingredients together, cook in a lightly greased pan until golden on both sides.

I followed my pancakes with a Madame Flavour tea, Green Jasmine & Pear, yum! I'm obsessed with herbal teas and probably drink at least 3 pots a day, I'm excited to use my new tea pot infuser with loose leaf tea once I use up all my tea bags! What are your favourite types of tea?

Lucy xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi I came across this and i was wondering if this can be done without the Psyllium husk and with full cream milk???

    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete