Sunday 6 May 2012

Hello!

My name is Lucy :)

Welcome to my blog! This blog will serve as an outlet for both my passion for health and fitness, as well as my love of fashion and style.

My initial inspiration for starting this has been my growing frustration with many health and fitness magazines and websites aimed at women. I feel frustrated due to the ridiculous information spouted by some of these sources, particularly in regard to weight loss. So many myths and healthy "get thin quick" schemes are so detrimental to women's health, fitness and well being.

I'm hoping that through this blog, I can share some of what I've learned about nutrition and exercise through my own research, as well as beauty and fashion tips.

A little about me:

I'm a 23 year old Australian uni student and retail assistant. Upon graduating later this year I hope to work in PR.

As far as health and fitness, after struggling with my relationship with food for what seems like forever, and after countless attempts to drop weight quickly, I'm finally at my healthiest, and have found great balance. I've been able to lose 7kg in the last 3 months for this very reason, without sacrificing the things I love.

I have no training in nutrition or fitness, so please don't take my word as gospel! This is just what I've learnt from my readings and what has worked for me :)

I hope my blog is helpful for you too!!

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment