Wednesday 9 May 2012

Summer here I come

Now despite this beautiful sunny weather in Melbourne, I'm well aware winter is about to rear its ugly head. Lucky for me I'm heading over to enjoy European summer for a month in June! I'm so excited, but saving has never been my forte, and being unable to shop is torture for me when I work in retail!

I've decided though that if I manage to lose the last 3kg before I leave to get my perfect bod, I'm going to reward myself with a brand new bikini to show off all my hard work!

My favourite Australian label Zimmermann has released the first of their resort collection, and I'm pretty much in love with everything, but this bikini especially! Gotta work hard though, great inspiration for my ab work out at the gym!

What do you reward yourself with when you meet diet and fitness goals?

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment