Monday 7 May 2012

what a beautiful day!

I woke up to a gorgeous sunny day today and was SO happy to have the day off! I love warm and sunny weather, it really makes me want to be outside and active, so I just had to take one of my little ones for a nice long walk!

Missy absolutely loved a run as you can see, and I loved wearing shorts in May, unheard of in Melbourne!!

On my way home I grabbed my daily skinny latte from my local organic cafe (so delish) and came home to eat some lunch:
100g Jalna Fat Free Natural Yogurt
2 Scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
45g Carman's Natural Bircher Museli (love this one because it's all natural and only sweetened by honey)

I stir the protein powder in first before adding the Museli, it tastes good fresh but even better if you leave it in the fridge a few hours! Yum!

I like to get as much protein in my meals as possible, but you could skip it if you like and just add a teaspoon of honey, or use Greek yogurt instead :)

I'll be heading to the gym shortly for a strength work out and will post my routine when I get home

Lucy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment